- Kullik & Rullmann AG bought Quay Timber -> see unter press releases
- Aaron Young, Catharina Kullik and Carsten Kullik at Nawla show Las Vegas photo
- New hoods being used which are the woven strong types photo
- Relaunch of new KULLIKGROUP website in June
- We have to announce that our senior chief of the Kullik Holzagentur, Mr. Herbert Kullik, passed away on June 16th in the age of 83 years. His father founded the Holzagentur in 1949 and Herbert Kullik took over the management in the mid 1950s. The company grew up into one of the biggest timber trader in Berlin. He retired from the operating business in the mid 1990s but remained available to the company in an advisory capacity. Herbert Kullik spent most of his life working in the timber industry and some of his alliances still exist today. We will always be grateful to him for his work in our company. Holzzentralblatt Nr. 25 Nachruf, Traueranzeige
- We have introduced a new ERP-system for our company. The software is an inhouse developement, our new tracking system is linked into the new ERP-system to simplify matters.
- We also have a stock system, called Shinkiba. This software system is also an inhouse develeopment to handle the various yards in New York and New Jersey area where we are storing lumber and plywood. We are planning to include the Shinkiba system into our new ERP-system.
- We are represented at the fair NWFA Flooring convention in Charlotte, North Carolina (photo)
- Januar: KR Plywood from China sold in New York.
- June: Our Gill & Robinson Golf Day was held at Outlon Hall. Many customers and suppliers joined the event.
- August: Kullik&Rullmann opens in September 2014 a new USA sales office in the New York Metropolitan area.
- December: Release of new K&R Image Brochure
- March 21: Carsten Kullik at TTF Presentation Germany in London Parklane Hotel
- July 21: Senior Manager Mr. Herbert Kullik celebrated his 80th birthday in July 2012.
- August 21: Our supplier GELO is now FSC certified
- November 01: We herewith announce that we have taken over the 129 year old timber importer and trading agency Gill & Robinson Ltd. The company employs actually 11 staff members. The head office is based in Newcastle, UK.Our CEO Carsten Kullik “We expect synergies through cross-selling. Our German sawmill have a better distribution network in the UK now. And we offer an extended distribution network for Gill & Robinson sawmills.”
- K&R went to the “Branchentag Holz” in Cologne on 1st and 2nd of November 2011 introducing TREX
- Kullik & Rullmann AG is now member of the Timber Trade Federation (www.ttf.co.uk)
- K&R and Trex in EUWID Holz und Holzwerkstoffe
- October: Cooperation between K&R and Trex, start of importing Trex material as sole distributor for Germany.
- April 1: We are going to the NAWLA Trade Show in Chicago, November 6- 8, 2008.
- January 1: PEFC certificate extended until 2011.
- November 30: Lawrence Webster, UK Sales Director, became a partner in Kullik & Rullmann.
- November 15: We have to announce that our president and member of the board passed away on November 14th. Mr. Manfred Rullmann was co-founder and an active member of our board. Mr. Rullmann was working with all his power until the last moment of his life, always foresighted and carefully working with our customers and our mills. With his professional expertise, confidence and knowledge as well as his extraordinary commitment he was instrumental in making the company grow to the strength it is today. Even in difficult times he always had a solution on hand. He was responsible for getting many German sawmills onto the export markets. As President and a member of the board his clear and purposeful strategies were highly thought of. We will always be grateful to him for his work in our company. Mr. Carsten Kullik in our Berlin office will be in charge for the Japan business. For all enquiries please contact our office.
- September: Timber Trade Journal Annual Awards Dinner in London
- February 16 – 21 Kullik & Rullmann take part in the “Indiawood” in Bangalore, India, as exhibitor.
- February 14: Kullik Rullmann AG got in January 2006 the Certification of FSC® FSC-C100625 and PEFC.
- April: Kullik & Rullmann AG will attend the NAWLA Spring meeting in San Antonio, TX.
- March: Kullik & Rullmann has updated website and published a new company brochure.
- October 21/22/23: Kullik & Rullmann AG will attend the NAWLA’s Traders Market – taking place in Chicago for the first time
- April 25/26/27: Kullik & Rullmann AG will attend the NAWLA Spring meeting in Phoenix, Arizona
- October 10: Update of the site: conditions, additional freight costs
- July 31: Kullik & Rullmann was certified according to the ISO 9001:2000 quality management requirements.
- Februar 22: Kullik & Rullmann was transformed from GmbH into AG. An article was edited in the EUWID magazine Nr. 14 of 6th April 2001.